Premier Equine Airteque Shockproof Dressage
Our Airtechnology merino wool half lined pads feature highly breathable, advanced synthetic and shockproof materials. These materials help to enhance the weight bearing areas, which relieves pressure on the wither and spine. A perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse’s skin. These pads work great with both Ghost and Bua saddles, holding them perfectly in place.
Note: I don't keep all the colors in stock, but I'm happy to order whatever you're looking for. Complete list of available colors is in the drop down to the right. Stock colors are listed below
Our wool lined shockproof saddle pads feature highly breathable and advanced synthetic materials.
These materials help to enhance the weight bearing areas, which relieves pressure on the wither and spine. A perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse’s skin. An ideal dressage saddle pad for sensitive horses who require a high level of breathability.
Merino wool is a natural shock absorber and it thermoregulates. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture and when used in conjunction with our advanced Airtechnology it allows moisture to escape, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Together the fabrics provide a technically advanced system of protection and injury prevention.
Saddle Pad Key features...
- Shockproof material with Airtechnology
- Half lined with grade 1 Merino Wool
- Dressage cut
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine and girth cover design
- Cut away hem
- Relieves pressure over the wither and spine
- Maximum airflow
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. We recommend washing with our 'Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash' and removing your pad from the washing machine as soon as the wash has finished.